Should I Take Vitamins?
A vitamin or supplement must meet these 5 criteria. If it does then you should be taking it.
- The supplement must represent an essential nutrient complex.
- There must be a BODY of RESEARCH indicating that there is a DIETARY deficiency of the nutrient complex.
- There must be a BODY of RESEARCH indicating that sufficient intake is unlikely to be achieved with a sustainable dietary alteration.
- There must be a BODY of RESEARCH supporting the effectiveness of supplementation for HEALTH, PERFORMANCE and PREVENTION.
- The supplement must be delivered in the most naturally occurring, most genetically compatible, purest, most beneficial form possible. It must be a nutrient complex made in nature NOT a synthetic complex made in a chemical lab.
If you can’t say YES to all of these questions you should not spend money on that product.